Learn more about Collective Impact here.
I offer support to organizations and communities that want to use a Collective Impact approach to system change.
Collective Impact Start-up Package
This package enables any group of 15-150 people to learn about Collective Impact and take the first steps as a group.
- One or more phone or skype consultations to discuss community aspirations;
- A day-long workshop for 15-150 people including a (fun!) grounding in Collective Impact theory and practice, partnership-building, and completion of a substantial amount of the early work of Collective Impact around developing a common agenda and a theory of change.
- Follow-up consultation about next steps.
Embedding Collective Impact Package
This package is customized to meet the needs of each customer.
- Creating a Backbone Structure;
- Developing a Shared Measurement System;
- ‘Stress testing’ the Common Agenda in community;
- Linking Mutually Reinforcing Activities to the theory of change;
- Aligning resources (financial, social, intellectual, capital) for system change;
- Developing evidence-based strategies;
- Creating Continuous Communication systems;
- Developing meaningful cross-sectoral and cross-cultural partnerships;
- Decolonizing Collective Impact;
- Design thinking and prototyping; and
- Evaluation and measurement.
I offer two prepared keynote speeches as well as custom speaking services:
- Collective Impact and New Science; and
- Decolonization for Settlers: “Decolonization & worldview: the way through”.
I also offer: